Why is Next.js better than React?
Posted in :
React is an excellent library for building user interfaces, however, there is an even better tool available for creating even more sophisticated applications: Next.js. This open-source React framework allows developers to build server-side rendered and statically generated web applications with the help of the Next.js CLI, which automates many of the tasks associated with the process. Let’s take a look at why Next.js is better than React.
- Server-Side Rendering – Next.js offers built-in support for server-side rendering, which allows developers to create fast and optimized web applications that can be used on any device and are optimized for SEO.
- Improved Performance – Next.js is designed to be faster and more efficient than React and is optimized for caching, code splitting, and lazy loading.
- Easy to Set Up – With the help of the Next.js CLI, developers can quickly scaffold the project, set up routing and server-side rendering, and start coding.
- Static Site Generation – Next.js also provides built-in support for static site generation, allowing developers to create static versions of their applications.
- Code Splitting – The Next.js framework also comes with built-in support for code splitting, allowing developers to split their code into separate chunks for improved performance.
As you can see, Next.js is a powerful and efficient framework for building high-performance web applications. It offers many advantages over React, making it the preferred choice for many developers. If you’re looking for a great tool for creating dynamic, responsive web applications, you should definitely consider using Next.js.