Next.js is a highly sought-after React framework utilized by developers across the globe for creating web applications. But, what makes it so desirable? In this article, let’s discuss the advantages of using Next.js and why it’s the go-to framework for many developers.
- Simple Set Up – Next.js is incredibly straightforward to set up. Unlike other frameworks, there is no need to install any dependencies or configure complex settings. All you have to do is install the framework and you’re all set.
- Server-Side Rendering – Next.js is fitted with built-in server-side rendering. This implies that the pages you produce will be rendered on the server before being delivered to the user. This improves the pages’ performance and allows for easier optimization.
- Automatic Code Splitting – With the help of Next.js, code splitting is automated. This allows the framework to split your code into multiple bundles. This reduces the size of the bundles and thus, reduces the page loading time while improving the performance of the web apps.
- Hot Reloading – Next.js also has built-in hot reloading. This permits you to make changes to your code instantly and see the changes right away. This makes development faster and more efficient.
- Routing – Next.js offers built-in routing as well. This makes it easier to create routes for your web applications. You can also customize routes to meet your needs.
- File-System Routing – In addition to routing, Next.js also supports file-system routing. This permits you to create routes based on the file structure of your app. This makes it simpler to manage your routes and accelerates development.
- Static Site Generation – Next.js also provides built-in static site generation. This allows you to generate static versions of your web applications. This is great for SEO and improves the performance of your web apps.
As you can see, Next.js is a powerful and popular React framework. It comes packed with a variety of features that make development faster and simpler. From easy set up to server-side rendering to static site generation, Next.js has it all. If you are looking for an effective and effortless framework, then Next.js is the ideal choice.